Researched by: IMS Research
Date published: 2006
Price: Single-user license to report (PDF) $5600
IMS Research’s study of the Americas utility meter market delivers key findings such as:
- Power line end point technology is expected to have the highest growth of the AMR communication technologies.
- Strongest demand for static electricity meters is forecast to be driven by the Ontario replacement program; Latin American markets are expected to continue to be dominated by electromechanical meters.
- Behind Canada, the Rest of South America is projected to enjoy highest unit growth over the forecast period.
- The US will continue to dominate market volume for the Americas region as a whole.
- Heat metering represents a highly niche market in the Americas.
This report provides one of the most detailed analyses available on the Americas utility meter market, covering all utility types, and including AMR analysis.
The Americas market, with estimated end-equipment sales approaching $1 billion, is highly complex with many suppliers and numerous regional market variations in product types used.
This report aims to assist marketing professionals in understanding product variation, geographic peculiarities, and to help formulate a strategic marketing plan through the forecast period.
Some of the key market breakdowns are as follows:
UTILITY METERS BY PRODUCT TYPE
UTILITY METERS & AMR SYSTEMS BY GEOGRAPHIC REGION
AMR SYSTEMS BY END POINT TECHNOLOGY
For more information on these titles, or on any of the other reports listed on the smart-energy.com website, please contact Claire Volkwyn firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.spintelligent.com/reports