Wednesday 1 November 2017
10h30 ET | 16h30 SAST
Snohomish County Public Utility District No.1 (SnoPUD) is the U.S. Pacific Northwest’s largest Utility and serves over 337,000 electric and about 20,000 water customers. Recognized as one of the “The Global Smart Energy Elites 2016” by Metering & Smart Energy International, SnoPUD is driving unprecedented innovation and digital transformation in utilities.
Join us for this webinar to hear how SnoPUD is driving digital transformation using the SAP HANA in-memory platform to empower users to get timely answers and drastically reduce development time compared to traditional approaches.
SnoPUD will share some of their success across multiple process areas including:
- Finding billing exceptions and resolving customer issues
- Generating multi-faceted aggregated views of work orders
- Mobilizing their field workforce with time entry reporting
– Phil Prentiss, Snohomish County PUD
– Doris Payne, Snohomish County PUD
– Bala Ram, SAP
Click here to access whitepaper