Koblenz, Germany — (METERING.COM) — April 4, 2013 – The COMfor.adapt.E350 module to embed Landis+Gyr’s E350 residential meter in the NES system from Echelon is now available from Görlitz.
With this new feature to integrate a further meter beside the Echelon meter, the COMfor.adapt.E350 provides for the first time the basis for real interoperability on an Echelon platform, the company said in a statement.
Installation in the field is very easy and operation is completely compatible to the NES. In particular users of existent installations benefit from the option to extend the Echelon infrastructure but remain independent from individual hardware suppliers.
The COMfor.adapt.E350 is also optimally integrated in Görlitz’s IDSpecto.AMM smart metering system.
The adapter is available for both single phase and the polyphase versions. Features include:
- Support of automated topology management (ATM)
- Wired or wireless M-Bus for up to 4 devices
- Creation of load profile data for billing, visualization and analysis purposes
- Provision of new tariffs via remote configuration
- Forwarding event and alarm messages, e.g. in case of tampering attempts.
Optional functionality for energy data visualization is available in connection with IDSpecto.enVIEW.