Zug, Switzerland and Jyskä, Finland — (METERING.COM) — February 13. 2007 – Landis+Gyr Enermet, part of the Bayard group of companies focused on smart metering, have released a new AIM 2.2 solution for advanced metering information management for residential customers which is both scalable and user friendly.
AIM 2.2 consists of the following applications:
- AIM Enterprise Edition, which offers system scalability by using multiple AMR engines within one system.
- A new version of AIM Site Manager, which automates the deployment process.
- A flexible integration tool, AIMIA – a two-way integration platform.
- Several new metering devices will also be released by Landis+Gyr Enermet to be used with the new AIM 2.2 solution:
- Enermet E120Gi, an advanced GPRS meter for residential point-to-point metering. It also acts as a gateway meter, providing an advantage in metering rooms where several meters are installed in same place.
- Enermet EMPC100i, which enables efficient metering data collection and control via the low voltage network. Intelligent reading cycles and advanced meter configuration management give it enough power to handle multiple tasks.
- Enermet EM200Gi, which functions as a modem between the metering device and the AMR system and communicates using either GPRS or GSM.
- Enermet ET50, a multi-energy PLC terminal that provides a solution for multi-energy AMR. It reads electricity, heat, and gas or water meters via S0 and M-Bus channels and sends the measuring values to the AMR system.