Knowledge2006 is unlike any other conference.
It focuses exclusively on the issues identified by technology leaders as having the most impact on their businesses and the industry; and
Attendance at Knowledge2006 is by invitation only. You will meet and network with your peer executives in both formal and informal discussions of topics vital to the health of your business.
The event will be capped by the presentation of the 2006 Utility CIO of the Year awards, honoring two utility executives who have best demonstrated exceptionally innovative leadership through effective use of technology in support of the strategic initiatives of their organizations.
The distinguished speakers at Knowledge2006 include:
- Jean-Michel Arès, Vice President and CIO, The Coca-Cola Company (keynote)
- Mahvash Yazdi, SVP of Business Integration and CIO, Southern California Edison
- Gene Zimon, SVP, Information Technology, NSTAR
- Brad Kamph, EVP, Interliance
- Jennifer Thompson, Operations & Planning Supervisor, Lower Colorado River Authority
- Bart Thielbar, VP of Information Technology, Northwestern Energy
- Warren B. Causey, Vice President, Research and Analysis, Sierra Energy Group
Knowledge2006 is produced by Spintelligent and Energy Central, hosted by Smart Energy International and EnergyBiz magazines and sponsored by Sprint and Telwares.
To receive additional information contact: Jimina Schmidt: email@example.com or phone 888 559 8017.