Valencia, CA, U.S.A. — (METERING.COM) — October 18, 2007 – ConectiSys Corporation, a developer of automatic meter reading technologies and associated wireless products for the energy market, has announced the launch of a major campaign for the marketing of its core technology, H-Net™, an electric meter reading wireless network.
This marketing campaign is a result of the recent successful completion of a significant hardware and software update of the H-Net technology. The campaign will include:
- The design and construction of a new exhibition display
- Exhibitions at several industry related conferences
- An accelerated pace of presentations to prospective customers
- Development of new marketing material for domestic and international distribution
- The completion of a ‘mobile demonstration unit’ that will display to prospective customers the capabilities of the H-Net technology.
Rod Lighthipe, ConectiSys Director of Business Development, stated: "We anticipate that within the next 30 days, the company will be ready to respond to numerous Requests for Proposals for AMR networks. The anticipated results are expected to yield highly visible product demonstrations for commercial release of the H-Net technology."
Marsha Casspi, ConectiSys Marketing Director, summarized these recent developments by commenting: "The company has positioned itself with the most advanced wireless network within the AMR industry. The combination of the H-Net advanced technology and the completion by the company of powerful marketing alliances in 2007 should result in significant revenue in 2008."