Akron, OH., USA — (METERING.COM) — August 28, 2006 – Communications corporation Twenty First Century Communications’ High Volume Call Answering (HVCA) system is used by many of the leading utilities in the US, as adjudged in the recent JD Powers and Associates residential customer satisfaction survey.
Among the leaders are:
- Eastern Region – Allegheny Power and PPL Electric Utilities
- Midwestern Region – E.ON U.S.
- Southern Region – Southern Company
- Western Region – Salt River Project, and
- Medium-Size Utility – Omaha Public Power District (OPPD).
The HVCA solution is an automated communication and data delivery program aimed at maintaining customer service, even in the event of major outages.