Sydney, Australia and San Francisco, CA, U.S.A. — (METERING.COM) — July 4, 2012 – Landis+Gyr has been appointed as exclusive reseller of Jetlun’s Intelligent Management (JIM) home energy management solutions for Australia and New Zealand’s residential and small business segments.
The JIM solution provides a platform to remotely manage appliances through their handheld smart apps. Consumers can easily turn on/off devices and preconfigure different modes depending on daytime, season, and occupancy, even over extended vacations.
- Granular energy usage view by whole home, phase, circuit and appliance
- Real time home energy usage data display
- Web-based, simple, and intuitive interface
- Ability to track renewable energy
- Forecast monthly energy bills
- Remote monitoring and management of entire home area network
- Integrated HomePlug and ZigBee solution
- Automatic calculation of carbon footprint.
“We are delighted to formalize our relationship with Jetlun, whose offering when coupled with Landis+Gyr’s smart meters offer consumers a complete energy management solution for homes and small businesses,” said Steve Jeston, CEO of Australia and New Zealand.
San Francisco-based Jetlun Corporation is a specialist in network bridging solutions for smart grid and energy management for home and building energy management.