LODESTAR Customer Choice Suite’s underlying framework, the LODESTAR Energy Information Platform (EIP), is a robust data management tool that allows for accurate and quick import, storage, organization and validation of large amounts of complex usage data.
LODESTAR Customer Choice Suite’s underlying framework, the LODESTAR Energy Information Platform (EIP), is a robust data management tool that allows for accurate and quick import, storage, organization and validation of large amounts of complex usage data. This integrated framework allows company-wide access to relevant and critical data which streamlines business operations resulting in less errors, faster decisions, improved service and revenue cycle management. Companies that can efficiently leverage their usage data can achieve; lower IT costs, increased sales opportunities, more accurate forecasts, reduced market risk, accelerated revenue recognition, reduced disputes and customer service costs, and increased adaptability.
EIP is the foundation for the LODESTAR Customer Choice Suite, which serves two critical functions: Energy Information Management and Energy Information Access.
LODESTAR Energy Information Platform Capabilities
Energy Information Management
- Automated Exception Management: Allows auto-identified problems to be directed to the appropriate team member for rapid resolution.
- Rapid Integration: LODESTAR’s message-based Adapter: provides tight integration between LODESTAR applications and standards-based middleware products such as SeeBeyond, TIBCO and Web Methods.
- Enterprise-wide access to a single system of record: LODESTAR incorporates central data storage for its entire suite to eliminate errors and conflicts that result from multiple instances of the same data. The LODESTAR Data Repository stores all related account information, rates and usage data for acquisition, billing, financial management and energy settlement.
Energy Information Access
- Work Queues: Exceptions that occur during processing are tracked for review and correction, as well as the corrections or disputes that follow.
- Interval Data Manager: View, edit and analyze interval data of any duration, one second or longer. Click on a data cut to view plots or individual data points, which can be edited manually or by applying automated functions.
- Scalar Data Editor: View, edit and analyze scalar values such as monthly meter reads. Features enhanced functionality to view individual usage patterns and manually fix scalar