The provisional program for Smart Energy International’s 2nd Smart Metering West Coast is now available.
Program highlights include:
- Home Area Networks pre-conference workshop
- Site visit to Southern California Edison’s premises to view their smart metering initiative in action
- Keynote address by a senior representative from the Office of the Governor of the State of California
- Review on San Diego Gas & Electric Company’s AMI program by Ted Reguly, Director, SDG&E’s AMI Program Office
- Update with case studies on Ontario’s Smart Metering Initiative by David Collie, President and CEO, Burlington Hydro, Toronto, CA
- Panel debate on the future of smart metering in the West Coast: Where are we now and where are we going?
The 2nd Smart Metering West Coast will take place in Los Angeles, CA from August 20-22, 2007.
The provisional program may be viewed at www.smart-energy.com/westcoast.
Register on-line before June 30, 2007 and receive $100 discount.
For more information, contact Teresa Botha: email@example.com, phone: 888 559 8017 (US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international).