Cincinnati, OH, U.S.A. --- (METERING.COM) --- March 26, 2012 - A next generation billing and customer care solution for retail energy providers, designed to improve productivity, reduce costs, and eliminate redundancies across the customer lifecycle, has been introduced by Convergys Corporation.
With retail energy providers facing volatile markets marked by intense competition and driven by thin margins, the Smart Retail Energy Solution is aimed to deliver specific value in each segment of the customer lifecycle.
- Targeting and acquisition – Create offers of unique products and services that are lifestyle-linked. Drive offers across multiple communication mediums, including social media.
- Multi-channel sales and service – Capitalize on unrealized up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and maximize service impact through tools and technology, such as portals and mobile device applications.
- Rating and billing flexibility – Implement configuration-driven processes from new product design through billing to gain first-to-market supremacy and accelerate expansion, including both simple and complex rates that adapt quickly to changing business conditions.
- Customer service – Improve CSAT with a 360 degree view of the customer that spans multiple channels, proactive outreach, call containment strategies and a customer front end tailored to retail energy processes.
- Risk reduction and profit maximization – Improve forecasting and settlement and drive ideal customer operations that flatten process, eliminate redundancies and improve margin.
- Churn reduction and win-back – Provide real time context sensitive offers to prevent churn and win back former customers through intelligent loyalty programs.
“The Smart Retail Energy Solution provides an ideal combination of business agility, time-to-market, and scalable capacity capable of supporting retail energy businesses as they compete, expand and grow,” commented Bob Lento, president of Convergys Smart Revenue Solutions.
The solution is available in license, managed service and private cloud models.