The European Distribution System Operators (E.DSO) has issued a whitepaper with recommendations on how to develop grid networks that are compliant with goals set under the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference.
The recommendations include:
- Recognising the role of networks in delivering on the Paris agreement
- Further advance transmission-distribution cooperation through active network management
- Ease the way for new grid technologies through research and development of innovative measures
- Enhance research and development and digitalisation of energy transmission and distribution systems
- Develop and adopt regulation enabling further investment in innovation
- Link EU funding programmes
Download the paper here...