Conference: Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America 2006
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Presenter: Ferdinando Antônio Guerra
Abstract: Presented by Ferdinando Antônio Guerra at Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America 2006. In this paper he will look at:
ïƒ˜ Present Situation of the individualized measurement in condominiums.
ïƒ˜ Which are the phases of to individual process and how to the exceed-them.
ïƒ˜ The battle due the culture of the waste from Macro point of view.
ïƒ˜ Numbers of the sector: how many states of Brazil already have legislation?
ïƒ˜ Examples of consumers with measurement individualized and remote
ïƒ˜ New Buildings / old
ïƒ˜ Relationship and exchange with:
• Administrative of condominiums.
• Inhabitants of housing condominiums.
• Concessionaires of water and sanitation.
• Governmental authorities and regulating agencies.
• Specialized companies in service.
• Hydrometer manufacturers and equipment.
• Architects and designers.
ïƒ˜ Rules and Legislation and
ïƒ˜ How works the development of measurement products;
ïƒ˜ Main benefits for the condominiums.
ïƒ˜ Main doubts of the condo owners.
ïƒ˜ Advantages and disadvantages for:
• The Condominium
• The condo owner
• The Utilities
• The Environment.