In this episode in our series of Energy Transition Chat videos, Kevin O'Donovan caught up with Dan Bladen, CEO & Co-Founder of Chargifi, to have a chat on wireless charging for everything – EV’s drones, even robots, and the implications on Energy supplier business models.
Some of the highlights include:
- The future of wireless power - power is the last capability to be made wireless
- It is not just about wireless charging technology, it’s about having a platform for power
- Using Chargifi Smartspots as an all-in-one digital touch point
- Near-field fast, trickle charging, industrial induction charging
- Wireless charging for AGV’s, UAV’s, and EV
- Ensuring that an autonomous vehicle is in the right place at the right time with the right amount of power
- The implications for utilities/energy companies in the future
- The 'provision of power as a service'
- There needs to be a ‘connective tissue’ for all this
Click here for a full list of episodes
Stay tuned for a fresh episode, every Thursday, and keep an eye on social media and our newsletters for more.
Click here for a full list of episodes to date