This week’s episode focuses on technologies enabling our energy transition. Smart Energy International’s favourite Technology Evangelist Kevin O’Donovan, caught up with Laurent Schmitt, Secretary General of ENTSO-E to have a chat on the ENTSO-E, their Transparency Platform and a bunch of other topics.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- The role of ENTSO-E
- The Transparency Platform they launched back in 2015
- Who is providing this real time data
- How the data is being used by many different stake holders, including start-ups
- Their involvement in the Linux Foundation LF Energy Initiative – Open source software for the Energy Transition
- What they are focused on for the coming 18 months
- The upcoming InnoGrid 2020+ conference in Brussels in May
Stay tuned for a fresh episode, every Thursday, and keep an eye on social media and our newsletters for more.
Click here for a full list of episodes to date