Nevada based, investor owned utility NV Energy, has partnered with Bidgely to boost customer engagement and help customers save money on energy use.
Utilising the technology while offering premium energy efficiency tools, NV Energy focuses on enhancing the customer engagement experience. The company is leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to bring personalised energy-saving recommendations and reinvent its home assessment offering for its customers.
“Home assessments are a key avenue for utility consumer engagement. Using disaggregation, we know what appliances are in the home, and their relative cost and efficiency, which really changes the nature of the survey and the experience for the customer,” said Abhay Gupta, founder and CEO of Bidgely.
“With itemisation, similar home comparisons, and personalised tips, customers are already much more invested in the solution before even encountering the survey. The data collected also powers a field auditor version of the assessment, guiding the auditor through the info they need and enabling them to add custom tips.”
Bidgely services and products utilised by NV Energy include:
• Appliance Disaggregation for personalised recommendations and alerts
• Home Assessment Survey that leverages energy disaggregation to pre-fill survey questions resulting in 80 % completion rates.
• Field Auditor Tool to collect in-home audit data that automatically syncs to relevant utility databases at headquarters
• Customer Care Co-Browsing to allow call centre service agents to view the same energy data that customers see to support a positive resolution to calls
• Program Participation Targeting to identify customers for specific programs such as offering an in-home audit
Image credit: Stock