In this episode in our series of Energy Transition Chat videos, Kevin O'Donovan spoke with Jesse Morris, Chief Commercial Officer at the Energy Web Foundation, to talk about blockchain in the energy industry.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- Using Digitalization as a propellant for decarbonisation
- EWF’s focus is to build an open source technology platform that lets companies deliver new services and applications, while at the same time growing a community of companies to use that technology
- The tech is only as good as the community that use it
- An overview of the Energy Web Blockchain, The Energy Web Origin and the D3A
- We’re in crypto winter - this is a good thing
- The culture in the industry is changing, as is the workforce
- Innovation teams are growing
- The upcoming release of the commercial version of the energy blockchain in the June/July
Click here for a full list of episodes
To find out more about the Energy Web Foundation, click here.
Stay tuned for a fresh episode every Thursday, and keep an eye on social media and our newsletters for more.
Click here for a full list of episodes to date.