In this episode of the Smart Energy International podcast, we examine the efforts of utilities from around the world to tackle the new realities of life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How are utilities keeping staff and customers safe?
- What role is technology playing during this time and what special measures have been put in place to ensure service continuity
Speakers interviewed include:
- Rajesh Bansal, Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Network Operations | BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (Delhi)
- Frank Thiel, Managing Director | Quezon Power Ltd Co. (Philippines)
- Hervé Champenois, Director of the Linky programme | Enedis
- Roberto Zangrandi, Secretary General | E.DSO – European Distribution System Operators
- Michele Ivancich, HR manager (Central Italy), Italgas
- Raymond G Sandoval, Director-Corporate Communications | PNM Resources
- Tim Epp, Senior Manager, Work & Asset Management | Snohomish County PUD
- Josh Langdon, Director of Grid Operations & Reliability | NV Energy
- Gary King, Chief Workforce Officer | SMUD
- Paul Tartaglia, SVP of Technology and Innovation | NYPA
Your host: Claire Volkwyn| Editor| Smart Energy International
Music by NSAT