11th Edition to Bridge the Gap Between Blockchain Promise and Reality
Since 2013, Momentum has been developing blockchain conferences in order to educate the enterprise on the practical applications of distributed ledger technology. These events have been specifically developed for the financial services, healthcare, oil & gas, advertising and supply chain industries on on October 3rd, Momentum will be hosting our 11th blockchain event, the Blockchain Power and Energy Summit at the Sam Curcio Houston.
Separating myth from reality the 2019 event will be an action-packed day filled with forward thinking executives discussing what is driving blockchain adoption, share specific tactics for how to incorporate blockchain in the enterprise transformation strategy, how the organization can embrace this technology and what roles they envision it playing in future applications. This event will bring together peers with the common goal to solve problems across the power and energy industry, and understand how this technology will reinvent, redefine and revolutionize the sector.
Being mindful of how precious time out of the office is, this is the only comprehensive one-day event solely focused on real use cases and stories from the trenches to grasp a full understanding of the myriad of challenges and opportunities in the ever changing and complex world of blockchain specifically for the energy sector.
The event will be led by our chairperson, Mahesh Sashital, Founder & President of the Houston Blockchain Alliance and feature insights shared by innovators spearheading the blockchain evolution including:
- Jesse Morris, Chief Commercial Officer, Energy Web Foundation
- Kenneth Bhalla, Chief Technology Officer, Stress Engineering Services
- Philip Black, Global Emerging Solutions Lead, Blockchain, Wood
- Jacob Jurewicz, Corporate Strategy Manager-Corporate Strategy, Innovation, & Sustainability, Exelon Corporation
- Curt Kirkeby, Technology Strategist-Electric Utility Sector, Avista Corporation
- Carl Miller, Senior Manager IT Strategy and Planning, Xcel Energy
- Aleksi Paaso, Ph.D. PE, Director, Distribution Planning, Smart Grid & Innovation, ComEd
- James Peñas Founder & CEO, PayLight Energy
- Alan Tilley, Chief Innovation Officer, Drift Marketplace, Inc.
More information about the summit can be found online at: https://powerenergyblockchain.com/.
Registration is now open and prices start at just $395 for end users/evaluators.
ABOUT MOMENTUM EVENT GROUP
Momentum relentlessly pursues the future trends that will impact your industry, company and profession.
We specialize in bringing together experts to share their knowledge in a highly intimate, senior and interactive environment where every attendee is a stakeholder, delivering value in every experience. More than a statement, it’s the way we do business. From the quality of our speakers and content, to the way we drive attendee interaction and communication on an annual basis, we believe nothing is more powerful than the value of human interaction.
Momentum works hard to ensure that all clients derive maximum value from their relationship with us and that we are constantly striving to exceed expectations.
For more information from Momentum, please contact: