The 5th annual Smart Grid Big Data 2019 conference, exhibition and networking forum is back! With not long to go until this highly anticipated event, book now to avoid disappointment.
This year’s expanded event provides a comprehensive 2-day programme addressing Data Management and Grid Analytics addressing everything from the fundamentals of data quality, to advanced analytics case-studies, and insights into future applications – over the course of two case-study filled days!
Smart Grid Big Data 2019 attendees will delve into 25+ utility case-studies, evaluate 10+ technology innovations, lead 6+ end-user focused round table discussions, and get hands-on and personal with leading-edge Big Data enabled technologies through 2+ live demo labs.
We are pleased to announce that this year also features an exciting new additional day of content focussed specifically on the future and soon-to-be-implemented uses of AI & Machine Learning! Learn how these technologies are changing future demands, capabilities and requirements.
Hear from 20+ smart grid case studies including:
- James Kelloway, Energy Intelligence Manager, National Grid
- Andre Bryde Alnor, Market Developer, Energinet
- Tim Breitenbach, Analytics & Data Architect, Axpo Power
- David Landier, Head of the Substations Department, RTE
- Willem Van Doesburg, Data Scientist, Asset Management, Alliander
- Santiago Cascante Nogales, Head of Innovation – Global Infrastucture & Networks, Enel
- Jean-Phillipe Poirrier, Assistant Director of the Smart Solutions Industrialisation Program, Enedis
- Bogdan Giubega, Project Manager IT Implementation, Transelectrica
- Louis Dietvorst, Enterprise Architect, Enexis BV
- Razvan Tudor, Chief Risk Officer & Data Protection Officer, Hidroelectrica
- Per-Oddvar Osland, Program Manager Smart Metering, Adger Energi Nett
Programme highlights include:
- Case-study driven programme created with research input from smart grid big data implementation leaders and specialists
- Post-event AI/ML seminar focussing on near future opportunities
- Technology innovation panel discussion
- Intimate roundtable debates
- Exhibition area featuring 10+ solution providers
- Live demo labs of the latest big data technologies
- Networking evening reception open to all
The landscape is shifting – how is your role set to change? Can you afford to miss out on the information, inspiration and innovation that will be shared this year?
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.smartgrid-forums.com/SGBD19SEIPR
Call: +44 (0)20 3691 1700