Webinar broadcast: Thursday, 26 November 11h00 SAST
Advice for utilities to achieve cost reduction, revenue management and enhanced customer services when pivoting to digital.
- Best practice for going digital and continue
- Utility cost reduction
- Support for revenue management
- Convenience of services for enhanced customer services
- Security considerations
Barry McColl, Senior regional manager, EPRI, South Africa
- Sumaya Nassiep, General Manager, RT&D, Eskom, South Africa
- Kadri Nassiep, Executive Director, City of Cape Town, South Africa
- Yves Muyange, Director: Power Markets and Regulation, Tetra Tech, Canada.
Already Registered? Join us here
Digital Energy Festival
The following sessions are still available to watch on demand as part of the Digital Energy Festival for Africa:
The Digital Energy Festival for Africa in 2020 was hosted jointly by four of Clarion Events’ leading energy brands Africa Energy Forum, African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa (now Enlit Africa) and the Oil & Gas Council’s Africa Assembly and the leading energy journal ESI Africa and sister publication of Smart Energy International, providing six weeks of compelling content.