Access the recorded discussion here
Designing low-power energy applications for LTE-M and NB-IoT LPWA networks
If you’re thinking of deploying a battery, solar operated smart meters or just require very low power for your energy application, this webinar on LTE-M and NB-IoT is for you.
By listening to this discussion, you will learn the main differences between the cellular LPWAN technologies and the power saving techniques required on both the network and device side to ensure your deployments last for years in the field.
Additionally, Sierra Wireless discusses the merits of going directly to the deep edge to get your data versus relying on a gateway to do the collection.
What you will learn:
- Whether or not it matters which LPWA network to deploy on – LTE-M or NB-IoT
- Where LPWA and 5G meet and if there’s anything required to prepare
- Which technologies are driving the low-power consumption on the network and in the module
- How to best collect your data – deep edge or gateway
- Nicolas Damour, Director, Technology Partnership Development, Sierra Wireless
- Remy Marcotorchino, Director, Marketing and Market Strategy, Industrial and Infrastructure, Sierra Wireless
- Dima Feldman, Director, Product Management, Altair Semiconductors