smart-energy.com webinars are custom made around your chosen topic, speakers and content, giving your thought leaders the opportunity to talk directly to your target audience.
Each webinar has its own dedicated landing page, as well as a unique registration URL.
What does a webinar look like?
Our webinars have a set structure. Your chosen presenter will host and chair the presentation, introducing your speaker/s and topic. Your chosen speaker/s will then give a 30-40 minute presentation with accompanying PowerPoint slides.
We like to provide our community with a level of interaction they don't find elsewhere by holding a live Q&A session after the presentation. This will again be chaired by your chosen presenter and last 20-30 minutes.
The software we use is GoToWebcast. In order to provide the best sound quality possible speakers are required to call in to a webinar through a phone line and not though a computer. If your speakers do not have access to a phone then they will not be able join the webinar as a presenter.
What do I need to provide?
Below is a list of what we will need to receive in order to start the promotion of your webinar. Our marketing lead time for custom webinars is 6-8 weeks in order to give you the best marketing campaign we can provide. If we haven't recieved enough content to enable us to start our marketing campaign by 6 weeks before its scheduled date then we will recommend moving the webinar to our next available slot.
- Job title
- Company (If not from your own)
- Short biography (150 words maximum)
- Contact details - email address and phone number
- Relevent information - Are they involved in social media? Have they written any books? Are they a member of any organisations?
- Abstract - Needed at soonest convenience in order to get a dedicated landing page set up
- Detailed summary - Can be given at later date
- Key points of interest - What will the audience gain from attending the webinar?
- Summary of target audience - Job titles, companies, level of seniority
- PowerPoint presentation slides (not pdf.)
- Relevent videos
- Relevent resources - white papers, case studies or reports
- Relevent website links - In order to give extra information on the topic/project
Webinar best practice
From previous experience we have put together a list of key points that should be followed as best practice when carrying out a webinar.
- Make sure you have access to a stong internet connection
- Make sure you have access to a telephone - you cannot call in through a computer
- Make sure you have access to a quiet room in order to cut out external noise
- Make sure your speakers have time at least a week in advance for a short run-through
To find out more about Smart Energy International custom webinars or if you have any questions, please contact our webinar team at firstname.lastname@example.org