Webinar broadcast | Wednesday, 9 May 2019
13h00 GMT | 15h00 Johannesburg | 14h00 London | 15h00 Paris | 22h00 Tokyo | 18h30 New Dehli | 09h00 New York
Join OMNETRIC to learn how IoT can deliver real business impact for utilities, including a thought-provoking perspective on best practices utilising data once sensorics and connectivity are in place.
The energy industry – used to disruptive change, including multiple inflection points in the past few years – is now facing the shift towards IoT.
Utility professionals looking to execute their organisation’s digital transformation to release business impact and optimise processes will find this session invaluable.
- How can IoT deliver real business impact?
- Leveling the playing field – IoT scaling & commoditisation
- Holistic digital transformation
- Mastering IT/OT integration
- Data analytics – disruptive change requires a disruptive approach
Jim Fisher | Global Head of Sales | OMNETRIC
Franz Winterauer | Head of Energy Insight | OMNETRIC