As smart metering rolls out across Great Britain it’s time to look at how this innovative technology is benefiting those who have elected, for whatever reason, to pay for their energy as they use it. Traditionally, these people have endured higher prices, unsocial disconnection and have been tied to physical media and charging terminals to pay for their consumption.
Access the recordings directly from the original live webinar to hear how smart metering is enabling smarter prepayment propositions and services which, will give you an insight into what the technology could do for you.
Hear how consumers benefit from:
- a convenient local user interface
- multiple vending channels such as the internet and smart apps
- the pay-as-you-go bank account
- a single wallet
- social non-disconnection regimes
- predictive cost of usage
On-demand video available:
- If you had previously registered for this webinar, but weren't able to make it, simply enter your email in the space provided on the right.
- If this is your first time registering, kindly fill in the necessary information in order to view the on-demand video