Prequalifications are invited for the development of grid-connected renewable energy projects in Vanua Levu.
Entities interested in developing grid-connected renewable energy projects are required to register their interest, and provide the following when registering their interest:
- Background and capability of the entity in carrying out such projects
- Description of the type of project proposed, including the technology
- Commercial details of the project, including likely cost of development, cost of operations and maintenance.
- Proposed location of the project, likely impact on the environment, nearby communities and infrastructure.
- Download the tender documents for this notice - No charge
- Post questions or comments to the online forum for this tender
- This tender has an Electronic Tender Box available
- Print this tender notice
- View support options for this tender notice
Contact: The Secretary Tender Committee
Deadline: Wednesday 20th November 2019 AT 4:00 PM (UTC+16:00)
Address: FEA Head Office, 2 Marlow Street Suva, 2 Ellery St, Suva, Fiji
Phone: +679 331 3333
Energy Fiji Limited (EFL) is a limited liability company established under the Companies Act (2015) of Fiji. It is responsible for the generation, transmission and retail of electricity on the islands of Viti Levu, Vanua Levu, Ovalau and Taveuni.
EFL prefers entities to consider long term sustainability, impact on the environment, economic impact and maturity of the technology proposed.
All late EOIs, unmarked envelopes and envelopes without bidder's name and address on the reverse will be returned unopened to the Tenderers.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more details on this tender and the RFPs below, you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, we can offer a database of opportunities for the electric, gas and water meter markets as well as smart grid.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices in every major metering and smart grid market in the world.