At Metering & Smart Energy International, we want to know what you think.
What will 2015 look like for utilities and smart metering companies?
- Will utilities continue to ignore cyber security at their peril?
- Will we see another significant attack on critical infrastructure?
- Will we continue on the road to a smarter, more integrated grid, and if so, what will the significant developments of 2015 be?
- Will European countries continue to examine smart metering without any firm commitments toward implementations?
- Will African utilities take the smart metering bull by the horns?
- Will water be the next focus utility for smart metering infrastructure?
- Where will the next big rollouts take place, and where will attention be focused for the next 12 months. Is it on customer engagement, cyber security or continued integration into a larger smart grid?
Write your comments below and be part of our 2015 predictions feature in the next issue of Metering & Smart Energy International magazine.
(Pic credit: LinkedIn)