ABLOY® Padlocks have been the market leaders for decades. Independent test results have confirmed that ABLOY® padlocks continue to operate smoothly after the toughest corrosion tests. Therefore, they are recommended as the best possible choice for unprotected use in severe conditions. Durable materials such as hardened boron steel provide effective protection against drilling, sawing, cutting, twisting or shimming.
- Storage Areas
- CT Cabinets
- Tool Cribs
- Brass or case-hardened steel bodies.
- Bodies have chrome-plated finish.
- Hardened boron steel shackles.
- Heel and toe locking.
- Unique rotating detainer and cylinder mechanism.
- Eleven models to choose from with a selection of body sizes, shackle diameters and shackle lengths.
- Maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Aboly PL-Series padlocks have a lifetime functional warranty.
Lifetime Functional Warranty
If an ABLOY® PL-Series padlock malfunctions due to environmental conditions, defects in manufacturing or wear and tear, ABLOY® will repair or replace the padlock at no charge.