The Cut-R-Press is a sealing tool with the finest diagonal cutters for removal of excess wire or old seals.
For applying lead seals and removing excess wire or old seals.
- Lightweight and compact-less than 8” (20cm) long.
- Presses lead seals up to 1/2” diameter.
- Only slight pressure required to operate.
- Forged from high-carbon alloy steel.
- Perfectly matched, hand-filed cutter jaws.
- Joints are electrically tempered, precision ground and fitted for easy action.
- Vinyl-dipped handles provide comfortable grip.
- Allen set screws facilitate removal of dies.
- Dies can be engraved (female or male).
- Not for heavy-gauge wire.
- Leather pouch Model 37M and 39B will hold the press, a screwdriver and 50 lead and wire seals. Can be worn on belt or carried in pocket.
- High-carbon alloy steel.
- Vinyl-dipped handles.
- 8230010 – w/ 2 blank dies
- 8230020 – w/ 2 female engraved dies
- 8230030 – w/ 2 male engraved dies
- 8050110 – Set of dies, both blank
- 8050120 – Set of dies, both female engraved
- 8050130 – Set of dies, both male engraved
- 8743700 – Leather pouch Model 37M
- 8743900 – Leather pouch Model 39B