The Dual Channel® Padlock Seal is designed to provide greater tamper-evidence and tamper-deterrence. It features a recessed channel on each side of the body. Once sealed, any attempt to withdraw the hasp will cause it to pierce the body and enter the channel, thereby providing visual evidence of tampering.
- Inflight Service Equipment
- Metering-Related Applications
- Pharmacy Boxes and Cabinets
- Utility Meters
- ATM Cassettes
- Oriental Carpets
- Tote Boxes
- Tamper-evident body design with two recessed channels.
- Tamper-resistant wire hasp.
- Metal hasp penetrates body of seal if attacked.
- Hasp will pass through apertures of minimum 1/8'' (3.2mm) diameter.
Body: Acrylic or Polyethylene
Hasp: .047'' (1.2mm) stainless steel wire
Heat stamped with company name/logo and seven-digit number
Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / Orange / White / Black / Purple / Gray
- 6161000-XX - .047'' Stainless steel hasp, Polyethylene
- 6163100-XX - .047' Stainless steel hasp, Acrylic
Note: XX denotes color selection
Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box - 5,000/Carton
Carton Dimensions: 41'' x 14'' x 11'' (102.5cm x 35cm x 28cm)
Carton Weight: Gross: 67 lbs (30 kg) Net: 62 lbs (28 kg)