Our most versatile extenders, the EK Series is designed to accommodate a wide variety of application components, from relays and circuit boards, to communication interfaces and recording devices. Its one-piece construction maximizes interior space and eliminates the concerns and needs for gaskets. Because the adapter assembly requires no fasteners, the EK Series is perfectly suited for OEM kit applications.
- One-piece injection-molded UL Recognized polycarbonate shell.
- Patented clear safety shield prevents accidental contact with energized components and assures proper alignment with blades.
- Breakaway rim flange for ringless meter sockets.
- Pre-molded slots for circuit board mounting.
- Available with up to fifteen terminals to provide universal compatibility with multiple sockets.
- Available in self-contained and transformer-rated socket/meter forms.
- Sidewall inserted with flats on top and bottom to provide space for additional holes, logos, etc.
- Optional sealing ring available