The Griplock® Seal is a small, high security seal for use on various applications.
- Tanker Hatches
- Security features incorporate metal fatigue design – seal ends break if unauthorized removal is attempted.
- Available in two sizes: small and medium.
- Use with wire or cord.
- High security verison with three holes in seal body is optional.
- Available in both sizes and materials.
- Seals can be painted.
Small: galvanized steel.
Medium: galvanized steel or aluminum.
Available plain or consecutively numbered.
Seven consecutive numbers; company name/logo.
Red / Green / Blue / Yellow / Black
Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
Carton Dimensions: 29” x 12” x 8” (73cm x 30cm x 20cm)
Carton Weight: Galvanized Gross: 40 lbs. (19 kg) Net: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
Aluminum Gross: 30 lbs. (14 kg) Net: 25 lbs. (11 kg)
Special Packaging: Strung 100/wire in consecutive order (galvanized only)
Small Griplock Seal
- 3410000 – Galvanized, plain
- 3410010 – Galvanized, stamped & numbered
- 3410015 – High security galvanized, plain
- 3410025 – High security galvanized, stamped & numbered
Medium Griplock Seal
- 3430000 – Aluminum, plain
- 3430010 – Aluminum, stamped & numbered
- 3430015 – High security aluminum, plain
- 3430025 — High security aluminum, stamped & numbered
- 3440000 – Galvanized, plain
- 3440010 – Galvanized, stamped & numbered
- 3440015 – High security galvanized, plain
- 3440025 – High security galvanized, stamped & numbered