At 1.2" deep, The LP Series of extenders is the lowest profile adapter of its kind. Perfectly suited for unobtrusive applications, the LP Series provides easy access to the power loop without interfering with the meter socket or point-of-entry aesthetics. Typically designed for communication cable routing, monitoring equipment and service provider access, the LP Series extender also functions as a converter from ringless to ring style meter sockets.
- One-piece injection-molded UL Recognized
- Polycarbonate shell
- Patented clear safety shield prevents accidental contact with energized components and assures proper alignment with blades.
- Wire access knockout at 6 o'clock position
- 11 jaw/blade locations with or without wire connection points
- Provides meter sealing ring bonding to the surge ground system
- Optional sealing ring available.