Meter Devices Company designs and manufactures a complete line of safe and dependable warm-up boards. Providing voltage directly to the meter, they allow meter-department personnel to program electronic meter registers in the shop prior to onsite installation. These simple-to-operate boards keep meters in a power-up mode so the battery won’t be drained between the time the meter is electronically programmed and field installation. Series 3900 warm-up boards fill the need for a professional, safe and economical replacement for homemade plywood and- socket boards.
- Standard dead-front construction and spring loaded safety interlock switches to prevent electrical shock hazards.
- Individually controlled sockets (or in groups of two, four, six or more) for simplified operation.
- Modular design for easy operation and maintenance.
- Voltage selection of 120, 208, 240, 277 and 480.Meter form selection for any meter.
- Red light to indicate energized socket or panel.
- .5-amp fuse protection per circuit, 15-amp breaker for entire panel.
- Powered from a standard 110-volt wall outlet.
- Landis & Gyr HQ-type socket interiors for dependability, safety and long life.
- Galvanized G-90 steel with powder-coated, oven baked, high-gloss polyester finish.
- Custom designs and styles to suit your particular requirements and budget
Three basic styles
- Wall mounted
- Slant top
- Single-position portable
All styles can be customized to meter department specifications