The Multibar® Seal is an aluminum security device designed for demand reset mechanisms.
Demand reset mechanisms
- One hand application; no tools necessary.
- Base of seal scored to break if unauthorized entry is attempted.
- Plain or painted aluminum.
- Optional ribbing for better grip.
Aluminum, plain or painted
- One-piece, .03” (.8 mm) thickness, aluminum bar.
- Available in 1/4” (6.35 mm) large bar, special small bar with 7/32” (5.56 mm) large bar, or 7/32” (5.56 mm) large bar only.
Stamped with company name/logo and seven consecutive numbers
Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / White / Black / Brown
- 3850000 – Plain with standard bar, ribbing and small bar
- 3860000 – Painted with standard bar, ribbing and small bar
- 3850700 – Plain with 7/32” (5.56 mm) bar only and no ribbing
- 3850500 – Plain aluminum with large bar only
- 3860700-X – Painted with 7/32” (5.56 mm) bar only and no ribbing
- 3860800-X – Painted with small bar only and no ribbing
- 3860500-X – Painted with large bar only
Note: X denotes color selection
Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 25,000/Carton
Carton Dimensions: 22” x 16” x 12” (56cm x 41cm x 30cm)
Carton Weight: Gross: 70 lbs (32 kg) Net: 65 lbs (30 kg)
Special Packaging: 100/Box – 5,000/Carton