The Omni-Ring is a high security locking device, for ring style electric meter sockets, that eliminates the barrel lock and key.
Ring Style Electric Meter Sockets
- One-piece, stainless steel ring.
- Ring legs ribbed for added strength.
- Reusable rings.
- Machined bolt and steel locking case replaces Barrel Lock.
- No tool installation; lock spins freely unless tampering occurs.
- Provision for numbered, permanent seal.
- Special removal tool available; Bolt can be removed with visegrips.
- Plastic covered locking case provides clear indication of tampering.
- Stainless steel ring.
- Plastic covered steel locking case with internal, spring steel, locking ring.
- Cadmium plated bolt.
- Cadmium plated locking case covered in plastic.
- 18 gauge (.0479”, 1.22mm)
- Steel bolt is 3/8” (9.52mm) diameter with 1/2” (21.7mm) bushing; bolt head 3/4” (19mm) diameter.
Steel locking case has a pull-apart force of 3,500 lbs. (1,600 kg)
Locking case consecutively numbered with 7 digits and company logo
Locking Case: Dark Green / Orange / White / Red / Purple / Yellow / Clear
- 8481000 – Stainless Steel Omni-Ring
- 9254235 – Omni-Ring bolt and locking case
- 9254242 – Omni-Ring removal tool
- Standard Packaging: 50/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 21” x 15” x 10” (53cm x 38cm x 25cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 47 lbs (22 kg) Net: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)