The ''S-1000'' Barrel Lock and Key is a high security system used to lock utility metering security devices.
Utility Metering Locking Devices
- Unique combination assigned and confidentially administered.
- Lock and key combinations not interchangeable.
- Unique plunger/keep out post deters tampering attempts.
- Progressive levels of security.
- Key has an adjustable collar that opens all standard barrel locks; assures a one key system.
- Plunger O-ring prevents tampering by picking tools.
- Field repairable key available.
- Sold only to utility companies.
Case-hardened steel or stainless steel exteriors; all-stainless interiors.
- 8554700 – Stainless steel w/o Cap
- 8554710 – Sstainless steel w/ hardened steel cap
- 8554720 – Stainless steel w/ stainless steel cap
- 8554701 – Stainless steel w/ seal hole
- 8559700 – Hardened steel w/o Cap
- 8559710 – Hardened steel w/ hardened steel cap
- 8559720 – Hardened steel w/ stainless steel cap
Barrel Lock Keys
- 8619000 – S-1000 series Key
- 8619100 – S-1000 series Key - serial # on handle
- 8619500 – S-1000 Repairable Key
- 1528715 – Replacement Cartridge
- 1502919 - Barrel lock cleaning tool
- 1502920 - Barrel lock cleaning tool w/ key ring
- Barrel Locks w/ End Caps – 50/Box - 500/Carton
- Barrel Locks w/o End Caps – 50/Box - 1,000/Carton