Safe, aesthetically pleasing and economical Sectionalizing enclosures from Brooks Meter Devices offer sectionalizing functions or a tap point for underground distribution systems. Available in a wide variety of single and three phase models, these enclosures are rated 15 and 25 KV at 200 or 600 amperes and will accept two, three, and four way junctions from all manufacturers. Units are furnished completely assembled.
Plus, it’s built to last. We start with 14-gauge steel or .10 inch aluminum to make the shell. Other coating options and heavier gauge metals are available upon request. A five stage, state of the art stainless steel paint system prepares all metal surfaces for maximum corrosion protection. The exterior receives an electrostatically applied, baked on polyester powder coat finish with a minimum thickness of 3 mils. Units have passed a 1500 hour salt spray test.
In addition, all units feature a wind stop for operating safety and a Penta-Head bolt for added security. Tamper resistant to ANSI C57.12.28 with padlock provisions.
Underground distribution systems – tap point or sectionalizing functions
- 14-gauge steel or .10” aluminum. Other coating options and heavier gauge metals are available upon request.
- The finish is an electrostatically applied baked on polyester powder coat finish with a Munsell green color 7GY3.29/1.5 and has a minimum 3 mils thickness. A 5-stage state of the art stainless-Steel system prepares all metal surfaces for maximum corrosion protection.
- Units have passed a 1500 hour salt spray test
- Tamper resistant to ANSI C57.12.28 standards
- All 304 stainless-steel hardware
- Stainless-steel Penta-Head bolt with padlock security system standard on all models
- Wind stop standard on all models
- Units will accept 2, 3 and 4 way junctions from all manufacturers
- Units are completely assembled and packaged for easy storage
- Extra parking stands, junctions and hold down bars available at customer request
- Optional ground sleeves for direct burial of additional cable are available in metal or fiberglass
- 14-gauge steel or .10” aluminum
- 304 stainless-steel hardware
- Padmount-green, powder-coated, oven-baked, high-gloss polyester finish
- One per unit
- Shipped completely assembled and packaged for easy storage and installation