The Split-Lok® Seal is a wire and plastic security seal that can be used in a variety of applications.
- Tote Boxes
- Airline Bar Boxes
- In-Bond shipments
- Body with thin central membrane splits if attacked or tampered with.
- Wire scored at center for ease of removal; wire ends retained in plastic body on removal.
- Body: Polypropylene w/ UV Inhibitor
- Wire Hasp: .047” (1.2mm) diameter in galvanized or stainless steel
Heat stamped with name and number (7 digits)
Red / Blue / Yellow / Dark Blue / Dark Green / Green / Orange / White / Black / Grey / Rose / Beige
- 6000000-X – .047” galvanized regular hasp
- 6000600-X – .047” galvanized Secur hasp
- 6050000-X – .047” stainless steel regular hasp
- 6051000-X – .047” stainless steel Secur hasp
Note: X denotes color selection
Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
Carton Dimensions: 41” x 14” x 11” (102.5cm x 35cm x 28cm)
Carton Weight: Gross: 58 lbs (26 kg) Net: 53 lbs (24 kg)
100/Box – 2,500/Carton
100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 2,500/Carton