- Are you investigating how you can ensure your next smart energy deployments are future proof and support electric vehicles, smart customers and renewable integration?
- Are you searching for ways to deliver network optimization which reduce grid losses, operating costs and increase power quality?
- Are you trying to build a business case for smart meter and smart grid deployment that delivers a strong cost benefit analysis?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then join Smart Utilities Central and Eastern Europe 2012
Join 200 established stakeholders representing the entire value chain from regulators, governments, utilities and solution providers at the largest and ONLY regionally focused gathering to discuss and debate new strategies and network in a high level environment.
We are proud to announce that in this early phase leading industry names have already confirmed including:
- Pavel Cyrani, Chief Strategy Officer, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Marek Wasowski, Managing Director, Smart Power Grids Consortium, Poland
- Mamula OndÅ™ej, Smart Grid Projects Portfolio Manager, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Dan Apetrei Programme Manager, SC Electrica SA, Romania
- Mariusz Przybylik, Director, A.T. Kearney, Poland
- FrantiÅ¡ek Müller, IT Coordinator, CEZ Merení, Czech Republic
- Mariusz Jurczyk, Manager – Metering Division, TAURON Dystrybucja, Poland
The full conference programme will be available online by the end of February.
What’s unique about Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe 2012?
- The only smart utility conference exclusively dedicated to the CEE region, giving you the insights and strategies you need to confidently deploy ‘Smart Utility’ strategy
- The platform giving valuable insights into smart metering and smart grid strategies along with cost benefit analysis and strategies to deliver real ROI
- Learn from the best, hear leading smart metering and smart grid deployment experiences from key regional pilots along key insights from innovative utilities from around Europe
- Experience a unique event format offering a high level conference and networking exhibition, including more than 20 leading solutions providers
- An event organised by the organisers of world’s leading smart utility event, Metering, Billing /CRM Europe.
Make sure you save the dates in your diary for the region’s no 1 smart utility conference, an event unlike any other offering the freshest thinking and cutting-edge innovations.
Lastly, for great value passes don’t miss out on our EARLY BIRD RATE, valid until 18th March. Register today and save €500!