Utilities have to adjust their strategies and business models, in order to meet future energy demands. It is a massive challenge and it all starts with one building block: smart metering.
Join 150+ industry experts (governments, regulators, utilities, consultants, vendors, associations) from across Central & Eastern Europe to discuss the latest insights into the rapidly changing metering industry and get informed about the strategic and practical metering roadmap for this region!
Insights and debates will focus on key questions facing the utility industry in Central & Eastern Europe, including:
The regulatory metering landscape:
- Implementation of the EU Service Directive – State of play by the European Commission
- Smart metering in Austria – The regulators perspective by E-Control
- A roadmap to metering implementation in Poland
Financial mechanisms for metering:
- Funding opportunities for metering and improvement projects
- Cost benefit analysis for smart metering
- Building a business case: lessons from across Europe
International metering practices:
- Interoperability for multi-utility metering
- Multi-metering user case by RWE Energy AG
- Open standards
Metering projects in the CEE region:
- Preparing for AMR/AMM Rollout – Selecting cost-effective scenarios by PGE Dystrybucja Lódz sp. z.o.o.
- Introducing metering – Challenges and opportunties
- Metering user cases from Poland, Czech Republic and more
Revenue assurance with metering:
- Polish implementations of smart metering and prepayment technology
- Upgrade or replacement? How to convert pre-paid meters in smart meters?
- Revenue management through metering in an economic recession
Energy Efficiency & DSM linked to metering:
- Demand Response Programmes – How to make it work!
- Smart metering as part of the drive for greater Energy Efficiency
- Smart metering – Laying the foundation for smart grids
- Smart grid deployment
The preliminary conference programme will be available as of February 11th.
To view the list of early confirmed speakers click here
Mark your agenda and plan to be in Warsaw on the 7th and 8th of April!
For more information, please contact:
Conference / Registration
Ms. Corien den Ouden
Phone: +31 346 290 773
Fax: +31 346 590 601
Sponsoring / Exhibition
Mr. Farid Soebrati
Phone: +31 346 290 789
Fax: +31 346 590 601