The Canadian Water Meter Summit will present utilities with the opportunity to learn from leaders in the industry. In the future more focus will be on water conservation, leak detection, AMI for water and new technology. This event provides the platform to discuss and learn about strategies for water metering implementations and an in-depth look at what metering technologies are available and how they form an integral part of the conservation strategy for the next generation utility.
If you would like to participate in next year’s event, which will be held February 23-25, 2009 in Toronto, ON, please send your abstracts now!
Topics of possible presentations include, but are not limited to:
- AMR as conservation tool
- AMI for water
- Achieving efficiency in water utilities
- Business case for advanced metering and AMR
- Overview of water meter legislation
- Water loss management
- Revenue assurance and protection
- Meter data collection and management
- Operations management
- Lessons learned from the electricity sector
- International case studies
- Using the meter as a water conservation tool
The organizers are looking forward to receiving your abstract of up to 400 words! Please email to Christa Robijn: email@example.com for additional information.
Co-located event with Smart Energy Canada