The Casket Lock is used to secure most 3/4" and 1" wing or wingless, insulated or non-insulated gas cocks. The unique two piece housing completely encloses the gas cock, restricting unauthorized access. The two piece housing is then bolted together and secured with a barrel lock. Plastic adapter bushings accomodate 3/4" cocks. U.S. Patent 4,630,456.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty carbon steel construction
- Patented tamper resistant design completely surrounds entire valve assembly
- Bolt down feature secures two piece housing
- Case hardened resists cutting
- Contoured design to resist tampering attempts
- Heavy duty lock head protector
- Insulating bushings accomodate 3/4" valves
The Casket Lock can be ordered with a Barrel Lock that contains an Internal Weather Seal by adding the letter 'S' to the product code. Example N-1990B becomes N-S1990B.
All INNER-TITE Locking Devices and Meter Rings can be ordered with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Barrel Locks.