- IEC 1036-2000 Alternating Current Static Watt-hour Meters for Active Energy (class1 and 2)
- Chinease GB/T 17215-2002 Alternating Current Static Watt-hour Meters for Active Energy (class 1 and 2)
- Chinease DL/T 614-1997 Multi function Watt-hour. Equivalent to IEC 1038:1990
- Chinease DL/T 645-1997 Multi-function Watt-hour meter Communication Protocol equivalent to IEC 1107
- Chinease GB/T 15284-2002 Particular requirements for multi-rate electricity meters
- Accurate Forward measurement if reversal current.
- Multi-tariff:2 Tariffs and 8 programmable time zones.
- Communication: Remote Infra-red and isolated Rs485 interface for meter reading
- RS485 interface can withstand AC220 Volts and 15kV ESD
- The distance of Infra-red communication in more than 4 meters and the angle is more than 15 degree
- 3 years LCD with Backlit displays under main power supply failure condition.
- Isolated second signal output/for testing, width of pulse is not less than 20ms
- RTC with temrature compensation
- Self-diagnostic: RTC (Real Time Clock), Battery voltage, Memory (EEPROM), abnormal communication, etc
- Events Logging (at least 3 records) : RTC verification, Abnormal RTC data, Low battery voltage, Data setting, Reversal current, etc.