- IEC 1036-2000 Alternating Current Static Watt-hour Meters for Active Energy (class 1 and 2)
- ISO/IEC 7816_1997 Information Technology, Identification Cards, Integrated Circuit Card with Contacts Parts 3 Electronic Signals and Transmission Protocols.
- Chinease JB/T8382-1996 Prepayment Electrical Meter.
- Chinease GB/T 18460.3 Pre-payment vending system using integrated circuit(s) cards with contacts Part 3: Pre-Payment electricity meters.
- Prepayment feature w/programmable holidays (Power supply can not be cut off).
- Programmable remaining money/equivalent power energy amount alarm.
- IC Card port and date security protection: Various protection treatments apply to.
- The port frompenetration fo dust and water and from spiteful electric attacks.
- Accurate Forward measurement with direction indication if reversal current.
- Maximum demand measurement with programmable period.
- Multi-tariff: 4 Tariffs and 8 programmable time zones.
- Communication: Remote Infra-red and isolated RS485/RS232 interface.
- The distance of Infra-red communication is 4m and angle is 15 degree.
- Rs485 interface can wwithstand AC220 Volts and 15kV ESD.
- Power energy and second pulses output.
- Parameters display by auto scroll modeand push buttons
- RTC with temperature compensation.
- Self-Diagnostic: RTC (Real Time Clock), Battery voltage, Memory (EEPROM), abnormal communication,etc.
- Events Logging (at least 3 records) : RTC verification, Abnormal RTC data, Low battery voltage, Data setting, Reversal current , Meter cover opening detection, etc.