- Chinease GB/T 17215-2002 Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (class 1 and 2) equivalent to IEC 1036.
- Chinease JB/T 8382-1996 Prepayment electrical meter.
- Prepayment: Users are able to consume electric power only if fees are prepaid.
- Overload protection: the meter would give alarm to warning user to reduce load when overloaded.
- Alarm: the meter will issue a warning signal displaying remaining money in order to make user aware that new charge should be given in good time.
- Bi-directional measurement: Measurement can still be performed accuratly even if input and output wires of the meter are connected reversely.
- IC card port detection: Various protection treatments apply to the port to keep from penetration of dust and water and from spiteful attacks.
- Pulse output port: Meter is equipped with impulse output port for calibration.