Actaris rotary meters are used when very accurate measurement is required in circumstances where the gas flow can be low or irregular. Because of its volumetric principle, the Delta meter’s metrology is not influenced by installation conditions. Consequently, it can be used to build very compact stations without installing a straight pipe inlet in front of the meter. Delta meters are approved for fiscal use.
- Excellent long term metrological stability, confirmed by customers
- Metrology not influenced by installation conditions nor stop-and-go flow rate
- Large rangeability up to 200:1 approved by the PTB, NMI and other official bodies
- Minimal pressure loss
- Available in aluminium, ductile iron or steel for all applications
- Flow rate: from 0.4m³/h to 1000m³/h DN40 to DN150 mm
- Flanging: ISO PN10 to ISO PN110, ANSI125 to ANSI600