Metering, Billing/CRM Australia & New Zealand 2009, the 7th regional metering, billing and customer relationship management conference and exhibition (Hilton Hotel Sydney, 21 and 22 October 2009) will provide a unique opportunity to hear the latest on PG&E’s successful Smart Metering Programme.
Daniel Partridge, Manager SmartMeter of PG&E, USA will present interesting insights in:
- How PG&E gets on track to have nearly 10 million smart meters working by 2011
- What technology PG&E intends to use for the rest of the meters to install
- The smart grids improvements being undertaken
- Connection of smart meters to in-home devices
Gain valuable insights and make use of this interesting platform where the leaders from the electricity and water utility industry and senior government officials will gather to discuss the challenges and share insights in order to (re)define their strategies defining your next steps into successful smart metering.
LATEST CONFERENCE NEWS:
- CenterPoint Energy’s Milestone in smart meter deployment to be presented by Bob Frazier, Director of Technology, CenterPoint Energy USA
- Gothenburg Energy Sweden to present how the deployment of 90.000 meters has empowered their customers to better manage their energy use
- SP AusNet, ActewAGL and Better Place to present the latest developments and observations in Electric Vehicles’ integration with the grid
- Smart Texas advanced meter system deployments to be presented by Christine Wright of the Competitive Markets Division, Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUC), USA
Are the new electricity meters in Australia and New Zealand smart enough? Can the water industry keep pace with the smart revolution? Will retailers exploit smart meters to come up with innovative tariffs? How to handle the masses of meter data? Can all billing worries be resolved by smart metering or will the huge rise in meter data volumes make it more complicated?
Take this opportunity to share your view with the international metering, billing and CRM experts from the leading utilities including ACTEW Corporation/ActewAGL, AGL Energy Limited, Australian Power & Gas, E.ON Sweden AB, EnergyAustralia, Ergon Energy, ETSA Utilities, Integral Energy, Jemena, KEPCO, Manukau Water Limited, Moreland Energy Foundation, Pulse Energy, Queensland Water Commission, South East Water, Sydney Water, United Energy Distribution, Water New Zealand, Western Power, Wide Bay Water Corporation, Yarra Valley Water and share your views with the policy makers, technology providers and utility professionals involved in shaping the metering, billing and CRM utility industry in Australia and New Zealand!
Click here for the full conference programme and register now to secure your seat! For more information, please visit http://www.metering-ausnz.com/ or contact Ms. Bibiche Booi: email@example.com, phone: +65 6407 1498.