- Chinease GB/T 17883-1999 Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (class 0.2S and 0.5S) equivalent to IEC 60687:1992.
- Chinease GB/T 17883-1999 Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (class 2 and 3)
- Chinease GB/T 17215 -2002 Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (class 1and 2) equivalent to IEC 1036.
- Chinease DL/T 614-1997 DL/T 614-1997 equivalent to IEC 1038:1990.
- Chinease DLT/645-1997 DL/T 645-1997 Multi function watt-hour meter communication protocol equivelant to IEC 1107
- Chinease JJG596-1999 Static watt-hour meter.
- Measurement: active and reactive impulse measurement, voltage, current, and power detecting.
- Multi-tariff: 8 modes, 12 time sections, 13 sections for day time, 4 time zones, 24 public holiday.
- Measurement data self-adjustment when not in the ideal temprature situation.
- Abnormality data recording: records for starting time and resuming time of voltage lost; records for starting time and resuming time of current lost; top 5 power consumption within 3 months.
- Display: luminant LCD, auto-rotating display, manual button or infrared remote control display
- Communication: bidirectional RS-485 port and infrared interface.
- Output: active and reactive impulse output; signal of overload braking.
- Load Curve: 6 kinds of curve with 128k Bytes storage.
- Data point setting: remote setting measure point of time.