Electronic bill presentment will be the topic of the pre-conference workshop at Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America 2007.
Electronic billing has been a ‘hot topic’ in the utility sector for the past few years. However, adoption rates in Latin America have been anaemic and this workshop will look at changing this trend and overcoming the hurdles in this market.
Utilities need to find an electronic bill solution that:
- Does not require expensive marketing activities
- Does not require any upfront consumer action
- Does not require the consumer to change his behavior
- Does not require the consumer to visit a website, and
- Is more secure than paper or website billing.
Attendees of the workshop will gain the necessary understanding of secure e-mail bill presentment and payment strategies that result in significant e-billing adoption and paper turnoff.
The workshop will take place on September 19, 2007 in Sao Paulo, Brazil and is separately bookable.
The 5th Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America 2007 conference and exhibition runs from September 19-21, 2007.
For more information, please contact Emmanuelle Nicholls, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +27 21 700 3500.
For more information on the event, visit www.smart-energy.com/events